- It provides special care for skin that is prone to rash formation, has high sensitivity and is irritated by rash.
- Zinc oxide and almond oil helps prevent rash formation.
- It helps to remove the rashes especially in the cloth area.
- It provides the care and protection of the baby’s skin with the moisturizing factors and substances it contains.
- It helps baby to increase the resistance of delicate skin.
- Cleans skin without irritation and provides a silky appearance to the skin.
- Provides quick relief in rash area.
- It provides protection against external factors in the driven area.
- It helps to renew and nourish the skin.
- Has Cosmos Product Certificate.
- It does not contain GMO and Paraben components.
Active ingredient: Borage Seed.
Featured Ingredients: Lavender Juice, Olive Oil, Mersin Juice, Thyme Juice, Borage Oil, St. John’s Wort Oil, St. John’s Wort Extract
Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolıa Flower Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (And) Cetearyl Alcohol(And) Stearicacid (And) So-dium Lauroyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Water, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Oil, Benzyl Alco-hol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.How to be used:
Soaked diapers are changed immediately. The wetness of the baby is cleaned and it is expected to dry. Creme is applied to the area with plenty of rash after each diaper change.
Expiry time after opening: 2 years
Keep in its original packaging and in a cool place. Do not expose to sunlight.
Keep out of the reach of children. Please review the listed ingredients, it you have any known allergy we advise you do not use the product. For external use only.
If you have any further questions you can reach us at email@example.com or by phone at +316 24528784.
We wish healthy days...