Herbal Chlorine Free Bleach
Ingredients : <5% soap, <5% nonionic active substance, <5% anionic active substance.
- The active ingredients contained in the product allow stains and dirt to be easily removed from the clothes.
- Since it is water soluble, it does not leave any residue on clothes.
- It does not discolor the clothes.
- Does not harm sensitive skin.
- It can be used both in hand washing and in the washing machine.
- It is not effective on rust and dried paint stains.
- It is used on all kinds of white and colored fabrics except silk, sensitive fabrics and non-flammable fabrics.
- It should not be applied for more than 2 minutes before washing on colored laundry.
- Do not use for cleaning hands, face, body and food. Keep away from food.
Standard bleach is harmful to human health and causes cancer. It triggers skin cancer in skin contact and lung cancer in inhalation. Bleach is irritating to eyes, nose and ears. These detergents harm all kinds of living things and nature. It discolors colored clothes. "Prof.Saracoglu Herbal Chlorine Free Bleach", thanks to the active ingredients it contains, allows the stains and dirt on your clothes to be easily removed from your clothes. Since it is water soluble, it does not leave any residue on clothes. It does not harm sensitive skin as it provides oiling effect and moisture on the skin.
How to use
Pour approximately 50 ml on the stain on laundry and clothes, depending on the size of the stain. Wash by hand or machine after waiting for 2-3 minutes. For heavy stains, add approximately 100 ml to the detergent drawer of your machine after the machine has taken water. For best results: It should be applied quickly before the stain becomes permanent. Very old stains may require multiple applications. If there is a possibility of discoloration, a color test should be done first on the fabrics.
Expiry Period (since production): 2 years
Usage Period After Opening the Cap: 2 years
Keep out of reach of children. Do not contact with eyes.
For all your questions, you can contact us at +31 6 245 287 84 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We wish you healthy days …