- The nettle extracts in its content could prevent the healing process of eczema supports.
- Nettle extracts nourish the hair from root to tip in terms of vitamin and mineral richness.
- The oil extracts contained in nettle also help balance the moisture of the skin and reduce acne formation.
- It provides revitalization of hair follicles and helps to clean hair follicles from harmful substances thanks to the antibacterial extracts it contains.
- Substances such as sulfur and silica found in nettle leaves are shed while feeding the hair follicles it provides new hair growth instead of hair.
- It is recommended for itching, dandruff, hair loss and bulky hair strands in the scalp.
- It can be recommended alternately with our Prof Saracoglu Lavender Shampoo for Hair Loss complaints.
Active ingredient: Nettle Extract
Featured content: Nettle Extract, Thyme Juice, Lavender Water, Myrtle Juice Extract, Mullein Extract, Horsetail Extract, Blackberry Extract.
Aqua, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Myrtus Communis Leaf Water. Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water, Benzyl Alcohol (And) Dehydroacetic Acid,Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract, Rubus Fruticosus Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
Salt, Sles, Paraben, GMO components are not included.
How to be used:
Apply Prof Saracoglu Shampoo on the skull and wet hair by gently massaging.
Rinse with plenty of water. Repeat as intended. Suitable for frequent use.
Expiry time after opening: 2 years
Follow the instructions. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of reach of the children. Keep in the original package and store in a cool place. Do not expose to sunlight.
If you have any further questions you can reach us at email@example.com or by phone at +316 24528784.
We wish you healthy days...