- Sebum protects the oil balance of the skin.
- Mihr Shampoo preserves the sebum balance of the hair and scalp.
- It is an intensive care shampoo. Recommended for hair or scalp problems, when the problem disappears, it can be used alternately with our other shampoos.
- Aloe Vera passes under the skin layer and provides intense moisturization. At the same time, it carries other ingredients under the skin.
- The honey used in this product nourishes the hair and scalp while preventing the decomposition of the components.
- It provides effective care and moisturizing by creating a detox effect on the scalp.
- It is effective on all hair and scalp problems such as dandruff, oily hair.
- Product has a Cosmos Product Certificate.
- It is recommended to be used with Detox Hair Serum for effective care.
Featured content: Ginseng, Garlic, Roucou, Aloe Vera, Honey, Coconut, Tiara Flowers, Cedarwood Oil, Lavender Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Cypress Oil.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Coco-glucoside, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate, La-vandula Angustifolia Oil, Mel, Allium Sativum Bulb Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Plant Extract Oil, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Heliant Hus Annuus Seed Oil, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Lecithin, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Capryl / Capric Triglyceride, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Sorbate , Sorbic Acid, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene, Lina-lool.
It does not contain sulfate, perfume, betaine, silicone, colorant, GMO and parabens.
How to be used:
Apply to wet hair, massage the scalp and rinse. Massage the hairs shaft, at least 3 minutes during the second application. Avoid contact with eyes. Suitable for frequent use, washing every 2 days provides optimal care.
NOTE: Hair washed with this shampoo for the first time lathers less. 3 to 5 washes are required to remove the residue on the hair and begin an effective care.
Expiry time before opening: 1,5 years
Expiry time after opening: 3 months
Follow the instructions. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Keep out of reach of the children. Keep in the original package and store in a cool place. Do not expose to sunlight.
If you have any further questions you can reach us at email@example.com or by phone at +316 24528784.
We wish you healthy days...