[shortdesc]20 Teabags, Mixed, Natural[/shortdesc]
HEADER_0IngredientsHEADER_1Senna Leaf, Gunpowder Tree Bark, Fennel, Nettle Leaf, Birch Tree, Juniper Fruit, Rosehip, Yarrow, Maple Fruit, Pomegranate Peel, Dried Apple
Herbal teas are presented in tea bags to make it practical to use in daily life. Filtering bag of Prof Saracoglu herbal teas; It is produced from abaca wood, using natural raw materials. The parts of the herbs collected according to Prof Saracoglu's methods are taken and packaged.
All descriptions on the website are based on information from the manufacturer or supplier. We recommend that you carefully read the instructions for use and warnings before using a product.
HEADER_0 Instruction for use HEADER_1
- A glass of water (150-200 mL) is taken from boiled drinking water (without chlorine) and a tea bag is poured into it. It is left to infuse for 5 minutes. After 5. minute, the tea bag comes out. Wait for it to cool down a bit.
- In the first week, it is taken in sips twice a day, two hours after breakfast and dinner. In the second week, it is taken in sips two hours after dinner once a day. The application continues until the package is finished.
HEADER_WARN_0 Warnings HEADER_1
- The recommended amount of use should not be exceeded.
- Herbs do not replace medicine. It should not be forgotten that herbs are helpful and supportive. The instructions for use of the mentioned herb should be observed.
- Do not neglect the doctor's control and recommendations. Consult and inform your doctor about the herb/cure before use.
- Sugar, honey or similar sweetening additives should not be added.
- Before meals or after meals, after drinking herbal teas, nothing should be consumed except water for half an hour.
- It must be prepared fresh each time.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- If there are any medications given by your doctor, you should definitely use them. Do not stop using your medicine unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- The use of herbal tea is recommended as an aid and support against your complaints.
The use of herbal tea is not recommended for people who use heavy blood thinners, heavy antidepressants and heavy antibiotic drugs, children under 7 years old and pregnant women. The use of herbal tea for lactating women is recommended after the fourth month of the lactation period.
HEADER_0Other InformationHEADER_1It is not legally allowed to give information about the benefits of the product. You can view our plant library here. Also you can browse open sources for more information.
For all your questions, you can contact us at +31 6 245 287 84 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you healthy days…